Located throughout Warwick Town Centre the annual Warwick Victorian Evening is an event not to miss.
As well as a visit from Santa, the town’s Christmas lights will be turned on, a traditional carousel, traction engines, fire spinners, children’s rides and entertainment will be wrapped around the medieval streets.
There are plenty of festive food treats and drinks available too.
Entry is free for all.
- Market Place – Main event area with stage, ride and entertainers.
- Brook Street – Fire Spinner shows (times TBC)
- Surrounding streets – Stalls, rides and entertainers.
- St Mary’s Church – Christmas Tree Display of over 50 trees and short Carol Service.
- Market Hall Museum – Craft Market, kids craft activities, outdoor café selling mince pies and mulled wine.
Local Car Parks
Barrack Street Car Park, Warwick, CV34 4TH
New Street Car Park, Warwick, CV34 4RX
West Rock Car Park, Warwick, CV34 4DZ
Cape Road Car Park, Warwick, CV34 4UN
Coventry Building Society, 17 Old Square, Warwick, CV34 4RU
Lloyds Bank, 12 Swan Street, Warwick, CV34 4BJ
From special events to our regular local markets, there's always something exciting happening at CJ's Events Warwickshire.
Have a look at our upcoming events to see what's on this week, or click View all Events to find out what else we've got planned.
Just click on an event to get more information, including the location, who's trading and other key details for planning your trip.View all Events