We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our visitors, exhibitors & clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have four weeks to consider your complaint.
Please email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to Jamie Walker (Director), who will review your matter file and carry out an investigation regarding your complaint, and speak to the member of staff involved (if any).
- Within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter, Jamie Walker (Director) will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions, or inform you of what actions have been taken.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another Director to review their own decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.