Skip to Main Content


CJ's Events Warwickshire works closely with local authorities to ensure in-house markets are fully licenced for Street Trading & Sale of Alcohol on and off-site. Traders do not need to apply for any additional licences, unless otherwise stated within the traders information when applying for markets or events.

Any trader who intends to serve Food or Drink is required to complete a Permit to trade form, this is a requirement when applying to trade with CJ’s Events Warwickshire. This document will be passed onto the relevant Food Safety team. You can download it by clicking here.

Useful contacts