Shoppers to Warwick Market are being asked to cast their vote to find the Market Trader of the Year for 2022.
The market operator CJ's Events Warwickshire is running its first Warwick Market Trader of the Year awards, allowing people to nominate their most cherished traders by 15th April 2022.
The winning trader will receive an award presented by the Warwick Town Mayor, a bottle of champagne and one month's trading at Warwick Market for free. The person who nominates them will be entered into a draw to bag £25 to spend at that stall, as well as a Warwick Market limited edition tote bag!
People visiting the Market can nominate their favourite trader by visiting https://bit.ly/3J66tnx
The trader with the most votes will be presented with an award on Saturday 23rd April 2022.
Duplicate entries will not be counted. Full terms & conditions can be found below.
Terms & Conditions
- The Market Trader of the Year award is run by CJ's Events Warwickshire Limited (the Promoter)
- By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entries, or refuse to award any prize to anyone in breach of these Terms.
- The competition will open on 11th March 2022 and will close at midnight on 15th April 2022. Entries submitted after this time will not be accepted.
- To enter, entrants must explain why they are nominating their selected trader.
- Any duplicate entries will be refused at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- This competition is open to anyone who is a resident of the UK and visitor of Warwick Market.
- The winner of the competition (the "Winner") will be one who received the most nominations from the public. The winner will be notified by email (using the e-mail address on their trader's acccount) week commencing 18th April 2022.
- The winner of the award will receive 4 consecutive weeks of free rent at Warwick Market during May 2022 (Under their usual stall requirements). The value of the free rent will cover up to a maximum of £272.00.
- Entires submitted who voted for the Winner, will then be entered into a draw. One will be selected at random, who will receive £25 in vouchers to spend at that stall, in addition to a branded tote bag.
- There are no cash alternatives: the awards and prizes must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative award prize of equal or greater value.
- The prizes will be confirmed and supplied by the Promoter.