Skip to Main Content
Have a Happy & Safe Halloween 🎃
- Be Visible - Carry flashlights, wear brightly coloured costumes or add reflective tape so motorists can see you. Stay to well lit streets.
- Stop at well-lit homes - Stay clear of dark houses!
- Stay in your group - Never accept rides from strangers, or leave your group of friends. There's safety in numbers.
- Don't be too scary - Although Halloween is supposed to be spooky, be careful not to frighten elderly people.
- Stay away - Don't knock on doors where there is a sign saying 'No Trick or Treat here'.
- Know what you're eating - Always check sweets before eating. Avoid handmade treats by strangers.