Southam Market - Every Tuesday
Southam’s popular Tuesday market features fresh fruit & vegetables, meat, fish, cheese, eggs, locally baked bread, greeting cards and stationery, spices, dried fruits & nuts, household products and watches/watch repairs.
Fantastic products at fantastic prices!
This market takes place every Tuesday, 9am - 2pm.
- Date: Every Tuesday
- Time: 09:00hrs - 14:00hrs
- For stall bookings, please contact the Market Co-ordinator: Carol Young - email@example.com - 01926 800 750
- Market Manager: John Walker - 01926 800 750 (Press 1 during out of hours)
- Location: Market Hill, Southam, CV47 0HF
- Car Park: The Market is surrounded by convenient on-street & a surface car park. Wood Street Car Park is a short walk from Market Hill and is free parking. You can get more information about the car parks by visiting the Stratford-on-Avon District Council's website.
Southam Market is brought to you by CJ's Events Warwickshire Limited in partnership with Southam Town Council